Hey-o! This is me (Alyssa) posting- all the other posts will be emails my mom adds to this. I hadn't heard of mission blogs until I got my mission call, but I thought it was a cute idea. Right now, I keep up with two friends of mine serving missions. It's really interesting to read about the experiences they have. So I leave in less than four days and am really excited to go! I pretty much have everything (hopefully) I need. That's been my main concern the past few weeks, since I've only had my call for a month!
But really, I am so grateful for wonderful family members and friends that are an incredible support. Part of the reason I decided to serve a mission is because of everyone's great examples and encouragement over the last several months. Over the 3+ years I've spent at BYU I have gained friendships with many wonderful people. I have loved learning and working there. And don't you worry! I will come back!
While at BYU, I have learned that the testimony I have of Jesus Christ as my savior is the anchor that keeps me steady in this world. I am excited to share this message of happiness with others and anticipate a challenging experience. But whatever comes this way, I think it'll be worth it!
So this is it... Adios amigos/amigas! Au revoir! Arrivederci! Sayonara! Ciao!
Annyong-hi kashipshio! (Korean)
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This will be a fun resource for us to stay informed. We're really proud of you and excited about all the life changing experiences you are going to have while you're gone. Best of luck packing and sleeping this week!
ReplyDeleteIt was good to talk to you last night. I'm so excited about your mission blog. I know you will be a great missionary. Work hard, pray always and you will be great.
ReplyDelete